Mass Save Early Boiler Replacement Program!
Do you have a boiler that is at least 30 years old?
How to participate:
1. Applicant must be a residential customer of a participating utiltiy (National Grid, NSTAR)
2. Confirm that the customer’s boiler is functioning and is at least 30 years old. Broken or non-functioning boilers are not eligible.
3. Call Mass Save at 866-527-SAVE (7283) to schedule a no-cost Home Energy Assessment.
4. After the Home Energy Assessment, if the boiler is eligible, the Energy Specialist will leave the Early Boiler Replacement Rebate Form
5. Install eligible boiler equipment by October 31, 2012 (see enclosed flier for eligible equipment details). An eligibility request must be made by September 30, 2012.
6. Complete and submit the Early Boiler Replacement Rebate Form with supporting documents within 30 days of installation.
Rules of Participation:
- Residences must be located in Massachusetts.
- Customer must have NSTAR or National Grid as their electric and/or natural gas service provider.
- Municipal Electric customers must heat with natural gas provided by NSTAR or National Grid.
- Residence must have natural gas, oil, or propane heating.
- Properties switching fuel sources are not eligible. Properties switching fuel sources should apply for
- GasNetworks rebates or the Oil to Gas Conversion Program sponsored by NSTAR and National Grid.
- Equipment must be installed in a 1-4 family home.
- Non-owner occupied properties with 1-4 units that are installing a 90% AFUE or greater NaturalGas/Propane Forced Hot Water boiler are eligible for an extra $500.
- Customers receiving the Early Boiler Replacement Rebate are not eligible for any other Mass Save or GasNetworks heating system equipment rebates on installed equipment.
For more information call 1-800-480-7472